Interpet's Kent Marine Setup
Designed for both beginner and experienced hobbyists alike the Kent Marine Bio Reef LED offers an ideal introduction to saltwater reef aquariums with easy setup and Plug-and-play features.
Lighting, Filtration and circulation are all designed to optimise water quality, the main criteria in creating and maintaining a successful reef aquarium.
Featuring a curved glass design and powerful full spectrum lighting it provides a great environment for fish and corals while the concealed 'Life Support Systems' leave the tank free from the clutter associated with many marine aquariums.
The Bio Reef Aquarium is supplied as a complete 'Plug-and-Play' aquarium and includes as standard everything needed for a successful Reef set-up.
Supplied Equipment List:
- Kent Marine built in Compact Lighting
- Interpet Daylight, Compact, 36 watts
- Interpet Marine Blue, Compact, 36 watts
- Marine White LED's 1.0 watt x 6
- Marine Blue LED's 0.5 watt x 4
- Filter Model Kent Marine built in filter
- Circulation Pump 2000 litres/hour Wavemaker pump
- Nano Skimmer 1000 lph giving over 10 times circulation per hour
- Weir Gate, allows control of water level in skimmer chamber
- Filter Media, Foam, Bio balls & Ceramic Media.
- Heater chamber with a Deltatherm 200w Heater
- Volume: approx. 94 Litres
- Aquarium Measurements: 51 x 45 x 57cm high
Aquarium is supplied complete with matching cabinet and Marine Starter Kit (Marine Salt, Hydrometer, and Reef Supplements)
- Complete package is available now .............................. £299.00